10/30/2013 (press release: KungFuzos) // Dallas, TX, USA // Cheryl Lenamon
Mind Body Makeover (MBMFit) is the only virtual health and fitness program offering its members live, online fitness coaches who meet with them via HD Video Conferencing to monitor their success and motivate them to succeed.
“The relationship between a personal fitness coach and an MBMFit member is the key to success,” said Dennis Sheridan, Co-Owner, Mind Body Fit. “A personal coach not only provides a customized workout regimen based on a member’s needs, but also is there for support and motivation.” Sheridan continues, “most people who start an exercise program will lose interest within 90 days, and quit. Our coaches help our members work through the mental roadblocks which have caused their past failures.”
According to Gym Membership Statistics, 67 percent of people with gym memberships never use them. And out of the remaining 33 percent, the majority will quit going to the gym within 90 days. “That’s why we knew our program had to be different,” said Marvin Lewis, Co-Owner, Mind Body Fit. “For starters, our members workout in the privacy of their own homes. They can schedule their trainer sessions while the kids are at school, or they can make it a family affair. Secondly, our trainers are there to motivate, inspire and encourage their students to continue and meet their goals. Our members never feel they are on this journey alone.”
Mind Body Makeover offers a diverse selection of qualified personal trainers from which the member can choose. The member receives a reasonably priced exercise fitness package, including resistance bands, designed to meet a member’s fitness level as their strength increases. The equipment, light and easy to pack in a suitcase, is the perfect fitness solution for traveling business people.
To learn more about Mind Body Makeover, please visit http://www.mbmfit.com. Registration to become a member is free. Free membership includes a complete health assessment, customized meal plan and access to the Mind Body Makeover Community.
About Mind Body Makeover
The goal of Mind Body Makeover is to provide online expertise and motivation by live personal trainers that enable members, no matter their fitness levels and ability, to achieve and exceed their personal goals. The company is committed to a web-based program of excellence which includes exercise, nutrition and mental fitness, key components to ensure lifelong change.