08/08/2012 (press release: onlinemarketing) // Irvine, California, United States // Jeremy Rose
Parents want their children to succeed academically, but that is easier said than done. Today, teachers are dealing with kids that are at different ability levels and have different learning styles and learning disabilities, which make it hard to spend that one-on-one time with each student.
College Nannies and Tutors of Tustin, Irvine and surrounding communities offers one-on-one tutoring services to give students that specialized attention they need to reach their academic goals.
• We come to your home.
• Tutors are matched with the student through CNT’s Role Model Match Program.
• Tutors must have at least a year of tutoring experience prior to being hired by CNT.
• Students are paired with a tutor that is tailored to the individual student’s needs.
• Goals and expectations for tutoring sessions are discovered through an interview process.
• Tutors have specific areas of expertise including: Math, Science, Reading and Writing, Study Skills and College Test Preparation.
These are just a few of the things that set CNT tutors apart. Parents or students in Tustin, Irvine, Santa Ana and the surrounding communities interested in learning more about one-on-one tutoring services through College Nannies and Tutors can call at (949) 933-2965 or visit the website at http://www.collegenannies.com/tustinca .
About College Nannies & Tutors
Founded in 2001, College Nannies & Tutors is the nation’s largest resource for customized nanny and tutoring services. Combined with strong and dedicated local ownership, College Nannies & Tutors franchise owners have the passion and the means to provide a nanny or tutor precisely targeted to each family’s unique needs. Whether that is the role model care that comes from a College Nanny placement or hourly childcare professional, or the one-on-one attention from a College Tutor, College Nannies & Tutors is committed to Building Stronger Families™ in communities in 26 states. We all want the best for our children. Count on College Nannies & Tutors to help provide it. For more information or office locations visit www.collegenannies.com