08/16/2012 (press release: Giguere) // [email protected]
Flip.to, a brand advocate platform that helps turn hotel guests into advocates through social sharing and engaging the guests’ friends, relatives and colleagues, announced that a number of high-profile hotels and resorts in major markets around the globe have discovered the incredible marketing power of its platform in the past quarter. Two of the most notable properties that have implemented Flip.to include The OUT NYC, New York’s first straight-friendly urban gay lifestyle resort, and Las Vegas Strip icon Riviera Hotel & Casino.
With 2,000 guest rooms, Riviera is the largest hotel in Flip.to’s client portfolio. The platform is a natural extension of the casino resort’s newfound emphasis on social media engagement. “Flip.to is an easy way for us to have real guests providing a positive endorsement about us to their social networks, allowing us to reach potential customers that we otherwise wouldn’t be able to reach,” says Anthony Bender, the resort’s vice president of marketing and advertising.
Along with Riviera, other properties that have recently implemented the Flip.to platform include:
• The Sherry Netherland – This 38-story, 50-room hotel in Manhattan has cultivated a superlative reputation for service. The 5-star property dates to 1926.
• Inbal Hotel Jerusalem – Overlooking Jerusalem’s Liberty Bell Park and within walking distance of the city’s main cultural venues and the Old City, this 5-star property boasts 283 luxury rooms and suites.
• Hotel Le Seven – This 4-star, 35-room property in the heart of Paris marks Flip.to’s debut in the French capital.
• The OUT NYC – Located in New York City’s Hell’s Kitchen district, the 105-key straight-friendly resort features 105 guestrooms and a 14,000-sq.-ft. nightclub.
• The House Hotels – With three luxury boutique hotels in Istanbul, The House Hotels’ dedication to personalized service is an ideal match for Flip.to’s brand advocacy platform.
• Carefree Resort & Conference Center – Located in the scenic foothills of the Sonoran Desert just north of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, the aptly named Carefree Resort & Conference Center is situated on 23 acres and offers 234 guestrooms.
• The Oliver Hotel – Housed in a newly renovated 136-year-old building in the heart of Tennessee’s capital city, Knoxville, this 28-room property is the city’s only boutique hotel.
• Jefferson Clinton Hotel – This stylish boutique hotel in Syracuse, New York, offers 60 suites and is a member of the prestigious Historic Hotels of America.
• Post Cards Inns – Located in Islamorada and St. Pete’s Beach, Florida, the two resorts with 151 and 204 guestrooms respectively, cater to both family and business group markets.
Flip.to is designed as an engaging, personalized experience for each guest, encouraging them to spread the word about their upcoming trip—and the selected hotel—at the time of booking and beyond. By seamlessly interfacing with the guest’s social media networks, the Flip.to platform is able to convert these social interactions into new bookings and track results.
Where traditional hotel marketing campaigns generate a 1 to 2% engagement, Flip.to typically garners engagement rates in the 15 to 25% range. Flip.to has found that participating hotels have experienced a measurable return on investment of at least 10 times, and some properties have seen ROI as high as 66 times.
Flip.to is a marketing platform for hotels that turns their guests into engaged brand advocates to boost brand awareness and earn new customers. Launched in early 2010, Flip.to is generating substantial ROE (return on engagement) and ROI (return on investment) for clients around the world. Find out more at www.flip.to.