(North Orlando Florida Cadillac Dealership News) – The 2013 Cadillac ATS has quickly become one of the most sought after new cars since it’s debut at the North American International Auto Show back in 2011. One of four new vehicles unveiled by General Motors at the time, the ATS has set itself apart in regards to awards and accolades.
At North Orlando Cadillac Dealerships the Cadillac ATS is one of the best selling luxury sedans. This compact sports sedan has not only captured the hearts of new car buyers, but also the headlines of automotive tabloids. Auto enthusiasts didn’t hold back while describing the 2013 AST and have continued to shower the car with complements.
Kevin Giguere of Central Florida Cadillac shares what’s being said about the new Cadillac model:
• 2012 Esquire Car of the Year
• 2013 North American Car of the Year
• 2013 Urban Car of the Year by Decisive magazine
• Popular Mechanics magazine Luxury Car of the Year
• Motor Press Guild Vehicle of the Year
• “[It] is perhaps the single most important thing Detroit has built in years, and it is one hell of a car to boot. We’re more than a little proud.” Reports Esquire magazine as they named the Cadillac ATS in their Car of the Year awards
• When writing about the AST, Edmunds.com reports it is, “an exciting rear-drive alternative to the compact sport sedan establishment” and “impressive all-around performer.”
• Motor Authority, a luxury and performance leader, goes as far as to say that the Cadillac ATS is “capable of displacing the [BMW] 3-Series as the luxury segment’s benchmark four-door.”
Offering smooth handling and sleek interior design, coupled with the latest in technology, Cadillac ATS pricing starts around $33,000. For car buyers located in Windermere, Longwood, Lake Mary, Dr. Phillips, Avalon Park and other Central Florida cities, appointments can be set to test drive new Cadillac ATS and Certified Pre-Owned Cadillac models by calling 407-378-6460.