Inventory control and management are so important to any business. Whether you operate a point of sale business, a shipping center, or any business that ships or receives supplies or products, it is difficult to manually keep track of incoming and outgoing commodities. Barcodes and automation saves a lot of business time and money which can then be utilized in any other sector of the business for company production and management.
Various types of barcode fonts and their use:
1. Numeric-only Barcodes: This category includes the UPC’s commonly used on retail products in the United States and Canada. Numeric-only barcodes are generally used for retail applications, but are also used in healthcare and some older libraries. Most numeric barcodes offer error correction and self-checking features.
Ex- Codabar, Code 11, EAN-13
2. Alpha-numeric Barcodes: This all-purpose code is used worldwide. Alpha-numeric barcodes are widely used in the healthcare industry, because can include a large quantity of information and error reduction.
Ex- Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, LOGMARS
3. Two-dimensional Barcodes: Used for material control and order confirmation, two-dimensional barcodes are ideal for encoding large amounts of information. The United Parcel Services uses a two-dimensional barcode, Maxicode, in its automated package sorting system.
Ex- Data bar MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code
4. Industry-standard Barcodes: Different industries have come up with their own barcode systems, creating an industry-universal barcode system. For instance, the Bookland EAN encodes books’ ISBN information, for international book marking, while the ISSN/SISAC Barcode is used by the Optical Industry Association, for labeling retail optical products.
Ex- ITF-14, Data bar EAN 8
Our company BarcodeFor.us is providing advanced Barcode Generator Program for Corporate sector, which is widely used in many business industries like manufacturing, retail, healthcare, publishing, posting, banking, shipping, packaging etc to generate bulk barcode images. Barcode application helps in designing best quality industrial barcode labels in multiple colors, fonts, shapes which are able to record product information in symbolic system.
Barcode image developing software is used to produce bulk barcode asset tags in desired colors and designs. Software enables user to save created images in different file formats like jpeg, png, bmp, exif, tiff, gif etc at a predefined location on user computer. Barcode generator program is able to print multiple barcode labels on a single page without any error. Program generates new and modify existing barcode image conveniently.
Features of Barcode generator software corporate edition:
1. Barcode making tool enables users to create barcode list using random, sequential and constant value series.
2. Program provide option to save generated barcode labels in different file formats including JPEG, , JPG, TIFF, Bitmap, EXIF, PNG, WMF, GIF etc.
3. Advanced print setting option allows user to print created barcode labels in multiple colors.
4. Software allows user to copy and paste generated barcode at Windows Clipboard.
5. Application is inbuilt with email facility which helps to send designed barcode image at specified email address.
For more details please contact us:
Email- [email protected]
Phone no.- +918826954721