11/13/2014 (press release: kevinkohleriter) // Kevin Kohleriter, [email protected]
Infitrak, Inc., a leading provider of cold chain management systems and solutions, has been certified as ISO 9001:2008 compliant following a comprehensive audit of the company’s quality management.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is the foremost creator of voluntary standards that ensure the quality, safety and reliability of products and services that are produced or provided throughout the world. ISO 9001:2008, which was released in 2008, sets a stringent standard for the quality management system of companies operating in more than 175 countries.
To receive ISO 9001:2008 certification, Infitrak, Inc. demonstrated that its quality management system met particular requirements that include:
- Exercising quality procedures that address all key business processes
- Putting into operation preventive action when needed
- Monitoring business processes to confirm that each one is effectual in producing consistent, planned-for results
- Creating and maintaining required quality management records
- Identifying issues with output and implementing corrective action to resolve issues when needed
- Confirming the effectiveness of individual processes and the quality management system on an ongoing basis
- Committing effort to persistent process improvement
“Achieving ISO 9001:2008 certification is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our team members,” said Jean Bédard, president of Infitrak, Inc. “Attaining certification speaks to our continuous effort to increase internal process disciplines, provide first-class products and customer service, and make Infitrak products remain synonymous with quality.”
The ISO certification of Infitrak, Inc. assures customers that they are doing business with a company that designs, manufactures and provides post-sales support for shipping, handling and monitoring products in ways that meet or exceed customer needs and statutory requirements, as well as a company committed to total quality improvement. Infitrak, Inc. certification as an ISO 9001:2008 compliant company benefits its customers in a number of ways, including:
- Enhanced customer satisfaction through the effective use of company resources and a focus on customer needs
- Products that consistently meet or exceed customer needs and expectations due to an intense customer focus and the linkage between Infitrak objectives and customer needs
- On-time delivery of high-quality products and exemplary services with few, if any, deficiencies
- Manufacturing operations that expose products to continuous assessment and improvement that results in few returned products or customer complaints
- Reduced product and service costs due to continuously evaluated and aligned business processes designed to meet the requirements of customers and other interested parties
“We manufacture and distribute a lot of products to protect life-saving drugs in the supply chain for patients each year, and our commitment to quality assurance and regulatory compliance demonstrates our long-term stance on the importance of consistent high quality products and services,” stated Bédard.
About Infitrak, Inc.
Infitrak is a leader in cold chain compliance services, packaging and intelligent monitoring solutions for highly regulated industries. These industries include hospitals, health care providers, pharmaceutical companies, third-party logistics firms and food companies. Using current regulations and Good Distribution Practices (GDPs) as guidance, Infitrak evaluates current methods where risk may be present, identifies deficiencies, and proposes remediation. Programs may include regulatory and compliance gap analysis, packaging design and validation, temperature mapping, equipment qualification, process validation, and many others. The company is also a leading developer of qualified packaging solutions and web based monitoring platforms that meet or exceed technological, regulatory and customer requirements. More information on Infitrak can be found at www.infitrak.com .