03/02/2015 (press release: MonaghanComms) // Mike Bayes
There are countless horror stories about remodeling projects running thousands of dollars over budget and months behind schedule. In the next installment of their educational webinar series, Broomfield, Colorado-based Blue Sky Remodeling will explain why proper planning and working with a dedicated team of remodel professionals will ensure these nightmares do not occur. This is the third in a series of free webinars from Blue Sky Remodeling, hosted by Mia Voss of The Mia Connect.
THIS MONTH’S TOPIC
Learn what you can do to ensure a successful basement finish or remodel project. Blue Sky Remodeling Founders Adam and Julie Rossi will address what must be in place for stress-free and cost-effective design build project from start to finish. Specific issues include:
- What should happen at the first meeting between homeowner and remodel vendor (and who should be there)
- What paperwork is required for the Design Build process
- What tests, vendors and contracts need to be in place before starting a project
- What are the best budgeting and planning tips to keep in mind
- What are the major milestones involved in basement finishes and major remodeling projects
- How do these milestones apply when popping the top on a home
This month’s webinar takes place on Monday, March 9, at 10 a.m. Mountain Time.
Online. To register, visit http://unbouncepages.com/basics-basement-financing
Presented monthly by Blue Sky Remodeling, Adam and Julie Rossi, along with some of the area’s top industry experts, will address homeowners’ questions about budgeting, planning and completing any successful home remodeling or basement finish project. For more information, visit http://www.blueskyremodelingdenver.com/.
Like Us on Facebook