Dallas, TX, USA, 07/29/2015 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Company Establishes New National and International Satellite Offices
PHILADELPHIA, PA – (July 29, 2015) – Goodway Group, an industry-leading digital media company with offices across the United States, is growing in terms of both personnel hires and office locations. Over the past year, the company has nearly doubled in size and is expanding with office locations in important national and international markets.
In establishing their first three international offices, Goodway will be capable of doing business in the key markets of London, Hong Kong and Toronto. Nationally, Goodway is adding offices in Los Angeles, Calif., and Dallas, Texas, spreading their footprint beyond their East Coast roots.
“Our growing client list and new referrals have dictated a need for expansion into these specific markets, both nationally and internationally,” said Jay Friedman, chief operating officer at Goodway Group. “We’re in the process of establishing offices in these five key developing ad tech markets to expand our capabilities on the ground. It’s a matter of being as proactive as possible in response to the increase of potential business within the ad tech industry.”
The new office locations are:
• Goodway Group California: Gas Company Tower, 555 W. Fifth St., Ste. 3100, Los Angeles, Calif. 90013. Phone: (213) 533-4231
• Goodway Group Texas: Park Seventeen Center, 1717 McKinney Ave., Ste. 700, Dallas, Texas 75202. Phone: (214) 593-6485
• Goodway Group London, UK: 1 Burwood Place, London, W2 2UT. Phone: +44 (0) 203 755-2936
• Goodway Group Hong Kong Limited: Hong Kong Shui On Centre 2/F Shui On Centre, 6-8 Harbour Road, Wanchai. Phone: (852) 2824-8307
• Goodway Group Toronto Limited: 1 Dundas St. West, Suite 2500 Toronto, ON, M5G 1Z3 Phone: 416.642.6481
For more information, please visit Goodway on the web at www.goodwaygroup.com.
About Goodway Group
Goodway Group is a leading managed-services programmatic partner to local, regional and Fortune 500 brand agencies. Bootstrapped and 100 percent privately owned since 1929, Goodway moved into the programmatic digital media space in 2006 to continue its rich history of tackling complex local and regional campaign executions with data science-driven targeting and support services to make achieving success easy for agency clients. Its proprietary algorithms pair with a technology-agnostic approach to enable agencies and marketers to achieve their ultimate goal – better results while remaining lean and nimble.
Senior Account Manager
News Provided By: Submit Press Release 123
Like Us on Facebook