Dallas, Texas, USA, 10/12/2015 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Rasansky Resolution Center is pleased to announce the unveiling of its brand new mediation website catering to the legal community in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
DallasMediationLawyer.com was created with two things in mind: functionality and ease of use. The new responsive website is designed for both desktop computers and mobile phone browsers, and gives visitors the ability to schedule their preferred mediation times directly from the homepage.
Additionally, visitors to the website are provided access to important mediation forms, answers to frequently asked questions, and up-to-date information via the blog.
For those relatively new in the world of mediation, don’t fret. DallasMediationLawyer.com guides visitors through the entire mediation process, including how to prepare for mediation; what to expect during mediation; cost, payment & cancellation policies; and more.
Dallas mediator Jeffrey Rasansky has more than two decades of legal experience under his belt, and his varied legal experiences have prepared him for a career in mediation. Since obtaining his mediator’s certificate in 2011, Mr. Rasansky has mediated cases ranging from small to large, including complex, multi-party catastrophic personal injury cases and various types of business disputes.
Rasansky Resolution Center mediates all types of civil and commercial cases, including the following:
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Consumer Litigation (including Deceptive Trade Practices Act violations)
- Contracts (breach of contract, covenants not to compete)
- Defamation/ Slander/ Libel
- Employment Disputes (discrimination, harassment, EEOC, unpaid overtime)
- Financial Transactions
- Partnership Dissolution
- Personal Injury Law (birth injury, daycare abuse, negligence, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, mass tort, occupational safety and health, product liability, torts, vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation)
- Probate, Estate and Will Contests (as well as guardianship matters)
- Product Liability
- Professional Negligence (legal malpractice, medical negligence/malpractice)
- Real Estate (landlord & tenant, leases, property disputes, foreclosure)
- Shareholder Disputes
To learn more about our mediation services or to schedule your next mediation, visit us online at DallasMediationLawyer.com or call our Dallas office at (214) 275-5333.
#RasanskyResolutionCenter # DallasMediationLawyer #JefferyRasansky
Like Us on Facebook