Dallas, 12/15/2015 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Gold and Silver Collectable Coins Can Make a Meaningful Holiday Gift This Year
ADDISON, TEXAS (Dec. 16, 2015)—Holiday shoppers looking for memorable gift ideas should consider gifting coins for family and friends, suggests Dallas-based Dillon Gage Metals. With both the U.S. and Royal Canadian Mints issuing specifically themed holiday catalogs, the selections and offerings make cherished Christmas presents or stocking stuffers.
Holiday coin options from various countries are on the market and are minted with the collector in mind. A cursory review shows gold and silver coin themes reflecting historical figures and events, nature and conservatory issues, and even military appreciation coins available for purchase.
Following the spirit of the holiday season and noting that they are not a coin retailer, international precious metals wholesaler Dillon Gage Metals provides useful tips and trends for those wishing to gift coins for Christmas in 2015:
• Unusually low prices throughout 2015 for both gold and silver have made buying coins and collection sets a much more reasonably priced gift option this year.
• Keep your audience in mind as you shop for coins. With such a wide selection of coins, it shouldn’t be too difficult to find a specific theme that has a particular and special meaning for your gift recipient.
• Purchasing a collector coin set for beginners is an excellent way to spark and inspire a lifelong passion for collecting and investing in precious metals for the younger generation.
• Buying from well-known sovereign mints such as the U.S. Mint or Royal Canadian Mint is advisable. Regardless of where you shop, be certain that you purchase coins or collector sets from a reputable precious metals dealer.
• Shopping online for gold and silver coins offers flexibility in both the price and what you receive. Spend a little time browsing selections to compare ounces to dollars before adding to your online cart.
Consider the gift of gold or silver coins and collector sets this holiday season. A memorable gift of precious metals provides the thoughtfulness and intrinsic value missing in so many other options.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for the physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
• Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus of custom business logistics solutions which include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value added services.
Senior Account Manager
News Provided By: Submit Press Release 123
Like Us on Facebook