Addison, Texas, US, 12/21/2015 /SubmitPressRelease123/
‘Tis the season to give. And this year Solis Mammography, the nation’s largest independent provider of mammography services, will give a $10 donation for every mammogram scheduled by Dec. 31. Here is the fine print:
- Depending on the patient’s preference, the donation will go to either No Kid Hungry, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital or I Have a Dream Foundation.
- The appointment must be performed at one of Solis’s 30 centers by Jan. 15.
- Solis centers are in Dallas and Houston, Texas; Phoenix, Ariz.; Columbus, Ohio; and Greensboro, N.C.
- The mammography must be scheduled between now and Dec. 31.
- To redeem this offer, call 866.717.2551, and use code 1231SM.
“Giving back to deserving charities as a way to encourage women to get their annual mammogram just makes sense – especially this time of year,” says James Polfreman, Solis president and CEO. “Only about half of US women get their mammogram, including those with insurance. We want to increase that number in 2016. We wish our patients, employees and communities health and wellness in the new year!”
About Solis Mammography
Solis Mammography is a specialized healthcare provider focused exclusively on providing women an exceptional mammography experience. Headquartered in Addison, Texas, Solis currently operates 31 centers across four states – Texas, Arizona, Ohio and North Carolina. The company operates both wholly owned centers and multiple successful joint ventures with hospital partners. Solis provides a complete range of highly specialized breast health services including screening and diagnostic mammography (2D and 3D), computer-aided detection, breast ultrasound, stereotactic biopsy and ultrasound-guided biopsy. For more information, visit www.SolisMammo.com, like them on Facebook, follow them on Pinterest and Twitter, or subscribe to their YouTube channel.
News Provided By: Submit Press Release 123
Like Us on Facebook