Indianapolis, IN, USA, 05/17/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
We Like To Buy Houses
is proud to announce the revealing of their new, state of the art website, WeLikeToBuyHouses.com
“We felt like there was a great need in the wholesale real estate industry to have a website that could cater to the entire country, rather than just a specific city”, said the owner, Ted Brewski, in a recent interview. Brewski went on to say, “We have the ability to match up home and property owners who need to sell their properties fast, with cash offers in less than 48 hours with most cases.”
Sometimes circumstances create a need for property owners to sell a house quickly. We Like To Buy Houses will make property owners an all-cash offer for qualifying properties. The company specializes in solving real estate problems, especially ones that are a financial burden for the owner.
Many circumstances can create a need to sell quickly. If the answer is yes to any of the following, We Like To Buy House can suggest a solution:
• In a foreclosure or about to be.
• Own unwanted rental property.
• Have frustrating tenants or family members who don’t want to leave.
• Vacant property.
• Unwanted inherited property.
• Need to relocate quickly and sell a current home.
• Want to avoid paying realtor commission.
• Going through a divorce.
• Have little or no equity and need to sell.
• Own a Fixer Upper and don’t want to fix it up.
We Like To Buy Houses will buy properties in any condition if they meet the necessary criteria.
These are the steps to follow in order to find out if a property qualifies:
- Tell the company about the property
- They will review the details to see if their buying criteria are met and set up an appointment
- They will present a fair, written, no-obligation offer
- If accepted, the offer can be closed in seven days at a reputable local title company, sometimes within 24 hours.
This Indianapolis firm is not a group of real estate agents. They don’t list houses. They buy houses, pay for them with cash and can make a decision on whether or not to buy within a very short time. They may also be able to help owners facing the possibility of foreclosure who want to stay in a home. Many homeowners are not familiar with foreclosure options and new government regulations are issued often; so scheduling a no-charge Foreclosure Prevention Counseling Session could also be worthwhile.
Send questions via the contact form
on the website or call (317) 344-8600
We Like To Buy Houses
54 Monument Cir #995
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Like Us on Facebook