Dallas, 09/08/2016 /SubmitPressRelease123/
Online Platform Offers Flexibility and Speed
Dillon Gage Metals, an international precious metals wholesaler, reports that their online trading platform has been optimized to further enhance the customer experience. FizTrade, which is shorthand for “physical trading” is upping its game for its network of dealers, already praising it as the best full-service platform of its kind.
After interviewing active users and analyzing usage trends on the platform, FizTrade was redesigned to further improve the clients’ needs while enhancing the user experience. Immediately visible to users is the ability to buy and sell metals, track orders, obtain account notifications, product specials and view all analytics. In redesigning FizTrade, Dillon Gage recognized that their clients’ time is valuable. By transferring the most frequently used elements of FizTrade to the main dashboard, their clients benefit.
“Members of our authorized dealer network are reporting that use of the improved FizTrade platform makes their trading operations much more efficient, accountable and risk-averse,” stated Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. “When we designed FizTrade, we wanted to incorporate leading-edge technology that would streamline all aspects of trading physical metals for our clients. We’re quite pleased that it’s paying off.”
FizTrade was originally designed to service precious metals dealers and institutional clients. Users gain immediate access to a free FizTrade account when they acquire an active Dillon Gage trading account. Over the past decade, Dillon Gage has kept the service at the forefront of online applications by continually refining its accessibility and abilities.
FizTrade is accessible on a desktop and/or mobile app platforms. Specific tools in the platform allow clients to access the precious metals marketplace and manage their trading activities in a user-friendly manner. Online dashboards connect users to 24-hour trading options, with real-time bid/ask pricing for precious metals, price alerts, order history and management of the fulfillment process.
Jon Swyers, the trading department manager at Asset Strategies International, is a FizTrade client. “By my best estimate, I’m probably saving up to 10 hours a week thanks to the automation and flexibility that FizTrade provides. Automated alerts allow us to note price and premium changes on the spot, which in turn positively affects our pricing model and profit margin.”
FizTrade is also the engine that powers resources for use in store-front operations such as “Spots in a Box,” real-time pricing and product display and point-of-sale capabilities.
For more information, please visit www.fiztrade.com or call (800) 375-4653.
# # #
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world’s largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers a real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses, offering cloud-based solutions for the physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
• Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus of custom business logistics solutions which include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value added services.
Senior Account Manager
SubmitPressRelease123/notes” target=”_blank”>Like Submit123 PR on Facebook and get your news published