Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 02/15/2017 /SubmitPressRelease123/
CreativePro Week 2017, produced by David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción of the Creative Publishing Network – the team behind InDesignSecrets.com, InDesign Magazine, and CreativePro.com – is a week of premier events for design and publishing pros. These four conferences are essential “how-to” events, being held for the first time in one location: the Westin Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta from May 22–26, 2017.
- The InDesign Conference: May 22–25
- PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, May 24–26
- PS/AI: The Photoshop + Illustrator Conference for Designers, May 22–23
- Creative Developers Summit (for coders, scripters, and IT professionals who support creative pros), May 26
During CreativePro Week, more than 30 world-class experts will present 50+ sessions covering design software, digital publishing, graphic design, and publishing strategy. The line-up includes John McWade, Bert Monroy, Chad Chelius, Jesús Ramirez, Chris Converse, Theresa Jackson, Nigel French, Erica Gamet, Von Glitschka, Russell Viers, Mark Heaps, and more. See the full speaker list here: http://creativeproweek.com/atlanta-2017/speakers/
CreativePro Week offers sessions for all levels in a focused learning environment with tutorials and talks designed to bring publishing and design professionals the solutions they need.
- Bridging print and tablet/mobile publishing
- Distributing documents digitally via PDF, HTML5, EPUB, and other formats
- Best practices for InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and HTML5 integration
- Open-source and low-cost solutions for publishers
- Creating interactive eBooks, apps, and digital documents
- A rare full-day deep dive tutorial with design-industry legend John McWade of Before&After
- …and more!
For more information and to register, visit creativeproweek.com
. Register soon, as Creative Publishing Network events sell out.
About Creative Publishing Network
Creative Publishing Network events have provided essential training, industry networking, and inspiration to thousands of attendees from around the world since 2010. Founded by world-renowned InDesign experts David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción, CPN provides professional events, tutorials, publications, podcasts, and other support for creative professionals in the graphic design, printing, and digital publishing industries around the world. CPN resources include InDesignSecrets.com, InDesign Magazine, CreativePro.com, PePcon: The Print + ePublishing Conference, The InDesign Conference, and The Photoshop Conference.
Like Us on Facebook