Las Vegas, Nevada, 02/17/2017 /SubmitPressRelease123/
The PROSPER Show, an organization that focuses on sharing best-practice education and research materials, is helping online sellers become more efficient and profitable. The organization’s conferences link Amazon sellers with leading solution and service providers who can help them scale their businesses more efficiently.
This year’s PROSPER Show will be held March 22-23 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. PROSPER Show has confirmed several high-profile speakers specializing in private-label business success. Private-label products are manufactured by one company and then rebranded and marketed by another company. Companies can build brand loyalty by marketing these products as if they were their own. The products are typically equal or better than their branded equivalent.
PROSPER Show is proud to announce the following speakers, all highly respected leaders in the private-label industry, in conjunction with their Amazon sellers show.
- Rick Cesari – Cesari will serve as the show’s keynote speaker. He has marketed dozens of brands, catapulting them from small private-label brands into well-known household names such as the George Foreman Grill, Clarisonic, GoPro, and many others. Founder and CEO of Cesari Direct Marketing in Seattle, Washington, Cesari is the author of “Buy Now: Creative Marketing that Gets Customers to Respond to You and Your Product,” the soon-to-be-released book “Grow your Brand, Grow your Business,” and an online course for developing brands (“Brand Imagined”).
- Nick Cunningham – A retired Major in the Royal Marines Commandos, the U.K. equivalent of Green Berets, Cunningham moved to China and established China 2 West. The company has 60 staff members in mainland China and supplies products and services to different U.S. companies. Cunningham speaks Chinese and has more than 12 years experience in development, manufacturing, and supply chain management in Asia. He will lead an advanced workshop on private-label sourcing on March 21, the day before the PROSPER Show.
- Sean Smith – The co-founder and CEO of Jungle Hustle, a launch strategy and optimization agency serving Amazon sellers, Smith built his first six-figure Amazon business in just 10 months while working full-time for eight of those months. He has since taken his obsession with fast business growth and selling on Amazon by building an Amazon seller service agency.
- Eric Tong – Tong co-founded TechArmor, one of the largest private-label brands on Amazon. He was the Vice President of Asia Pacific for Belkin Corporation with overall general management and profit-and-loss responsibilities for the entire Asia-Pacific region. He helped grow Belkin into a $1 billion company.
- Joerg Kundrath and Kai Klement – These two ex-Amazonians co-founded a large private label in Europe. They focus on how to use social media to drive business.
The PROSPER Show’s ecommerce conference has expanded significantly from last year, outgrowing its former Salt Palace venue in Salt Lake City, Utah and prompting a move to the Las Vegas Convention Center. This year’s PROSPER Show will be co-locating with SourceDirect, a show within the ASD MarketWeek series. SourceDirect welcomes hundreds of factories from overseas and gives Amazon private-label sellers the opportunity to meet a wide range of prospective suppliers, all without having to go overseas.
Workshops for the PROSPER Show begin on March 21, the day before the show opens. To read more about other speakers or for tickets, visit www.ProsperShow.com.
SubmitPressRelease123/” target=”_blank”>Like Submit123 PR on Facebook and get your news published