Dallas, Texas, United States, 03/07/2017 /SubmitPressRelease123/
A Dallas Technology Lawyer can help you protect your legal rights when it comes to preparing, reviewing, or negotiating a tech-related contract for your business.
What Is A Tech Contract?
The concept of a ‘tech agreement” is fairly broad. For most entrepreneurs, it refers to just about any type of contract that relates to technology and (IP) intellectual property rights. The tech can be the primary focus of the agreement (e.g. a licensing deal) or a secondary aspect of the contract (e.g. an employment agreement).
It’s important to understand that many contracts in business relate somehow to technology and intellectual property. To protect your rights, you want to make sure you’ve got an experienced Dallas technology lawyer on board to represent you.
What Are Some Common Legal Documents Where Tech Is Very Important?
* Certain contracts by their nature are focused on protecting technology and related IP rights. These agreements include:
* Tech Development Contracts (e.g. mobile apps)
* Licensing Agreements (e.g. trademarks/service marks)
* Reseller Agreements
* Content Marketing Agreements
* Source Code Contracts
* Data Lease Agreements
What About Secondary Tech Issues?
Technology and related IP are often important ancillary issues in certain types of legal documents. These include:
* Tech Job Employment Contracts
* Marketing and Advertising Agreements
* Consulting and Other Freelance Independent Contractor Agreements
* Membership Subscription Agreements
eCommerce Contracts And Technology
Many e-commerce agreements have tech aspects that should be…
To learn more, go to http://mikeyounglaw.com/dallas-technology-lawyer-texas/
Like Us on Facebook