Dallas, Texas, United States, 07/31/2019 / Story.KISSPR.com /
Dallas, TX / July 3, 2019 / — Flexible office and coworking provider, Venture X, who has grown exponentially in the Dallas area by opening 7 locations in about a year’s time, will now be growing its original location by the Dallas Galleria.
In an interview between Kiss PR and Nadim Ahmed, the Owner and CEO of Venture X – Dallas Coworking space, Mr. Ahmed explains that the expansion will help provide flexible offices, training room, and a professional community for the ever-changing Dallas Midtown area:
“We are trying to meet the needs of our growing community by providing everything they need to support their business, from large conference rooms that turn into training rooms to podcast studios and standup desks. Because we target professional clients, the prestige Dallas midtown coworking space will continue to have a clean modern design with big airy windows and open ceilings.”
As reported by Entrepreneur on February 5, 2018, “As millennials and their Gen Z successors begin setting off on their own entrepreneurial pursuits, the expectation is that the demand for coworking will only increase, forever changing the commercial office landscape.”
As Harvard Business Review points out, “Even though the coworking movement has its origins among freelancers, entrepreneurs, and the tech industry, it’s increasingly relevant for a broader range of people and organizations. In fact, coworking can become part of your company’s strategy, and it can help your people and your business thrive.”
According to Katie Lynn of the KISS PR news team, “After interviewing a handful of the customers at the Venture X Galleria location in Dallas, it was easy to notice a few trends bringing traditional office employees to switch to shared coworking concepts.”
- Professionals are unhappy with the binding long-term contracts of traditional office spaces and today’s businesses are now allowing more employees to work remotely. Venture X offers business professionals a work environment that has the benefits of a traditional office building like high-speed wifi, printer access, dedicated phone, soundproof offices, and conference areas, without the life-long contract.
- Individuals who were previously working from home all made note of an increase in their productivity when they switched to a coworking space. The office environment at Venture X allows the employees to focus on work without the distractions that some people find make working from home challenging. These same people also mention that engaging with other people in a work environment, instead of working from their home, apartment or empty office, actually was an additional benefit they didn’t expect.
- The modern decor and natural lighting at Venture X Galleria are huge trends in the coworking industry. While other companies seem to attract Millenials and younger demographics with bean bags and ping pong tables, the modern features at Venture X provide a professional coworking environment that is brimming with positive energy and intelligent, likeminded business professionals.
- Whether you rent a private office, virtual office, shared desk, dedicated desk or work in the lobby, the environment at Venture X Galleria offers unique networking opportunities. Who wouldn’t enjoy the opportunity to gain new business just by showing up to work? The shared community atmosphere encourages collaboration with other professionals and the possibility to gain new business from the shared workspace.
- If you are thinking of creating a Podcast and need to rent a podcast studio in Dallas Venture X has good news for you.
To learn more about the benefits of Venture X and what sets it apart from the crowd of coworking space providers book a tour.
You can also check reviews at https://goo.gl/maps/DMtwaoki2wKv4yZT9
There is also great news for commercial brokers who would like to provide their clients easy and efficient office setup with flexible lease terms and full service. They can contact Nadim Ahmed at 214.919.8844 or by connecting with him via LinkedIn.
Release ID: 12492
Like Us on Facebook