[youtube id=”6i_DWDPHuDU”] New York, 03/30/2020 / Story.KISSPR.com /
CPA & Accounting Industry Livestream to Address COVID-19 Impacts & the Future of Industry
For Immediate Release
In an informational LIVESTREAM to help the accounting industry deal with changes and business impact due to COVID-19, leaders from the global CPA and Accounting Industry will hold a joint Livestream. Organised to help address key questions and share insights with the global accounting community, the Livestream provides an opportunity to come to a common platform and understand the severity and implications of this global pandemic and its impact on business. Join the Livestream on YouTube, FacebookLive, LinkedinLIVE and help create a better understanding of :
- What impact is COVID-19 having on the global accounting industry
- How can industry rebound
- What are the steps firms must take now to create a contingency plan?
- What are the best resources available to manage change?
The panelists for this Livestream include
- Ian Khan – Futurist & Host
- Sandra Saghir (El) – Economist and Professor
- Terry Snyder – CEO Allinial Global (Top 10 Accounting Industry Association)
- James Hickey – CEO PKF International (Top 10 Accounting Industry Association)
- Memoria Lewis – CEO Morison KSI (Top 10 Accounting Industry Association)
- Stephen Heathcote – CEO Prime Global (Top 10 Accounting Industry Association)
Please Register at https://bit.ly/39a2DXP to receive an alert when we go LIVE.
The FREE Livestream will be available on FacebookLive, YouTubeLIVE, LinkedinLIVE
Big thanks to KISS PR for making this Press Release available free of charge.
Release ID: 12975
Like Us on Facebook