Everyone has to change their phone after some point in time. The most common problem that people face while switching from old to new phone models is data transfer. To transfer every single bit of data including photos, videos, WhatsApp chat, contacts, etc. needs an idea about phone backups. It becomes very complex if the data size is very large. But, there is an easy way to make an exact clone of your old phone data and swipe it into your new phone in a couple of minutes. It is possible with the help of the MobileTrans, which allows you to transfer messages from android to iphone without any limitations.
1: Ways to Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone
i. MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
Methods like copying folders from one phone to another using a USB cable and file transfer via file sharing apps and recovery mode are some of the old methods of data transfer. But, all these techniques don’t work fine because the users don’t exactly know how and where the backup folders get saved. The best solution to this problem is to download MobileTrans – Phone Transfer tool. The app allows transferring Messages from Android to iPhone and cloning more than 18 types of data formats including WhatsApp chats, contacts, photos, etc. to the new phone.
Advantage of MobileTrans:-
- Perfect clone: More than 18 types of data formats like photos, messages, music, notes, etc. can be transferred.
- Device friendly: Supports more than 6000 types of devices including Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- No formatting required: No reset or deleting of folders is required for the phone to phone transfer.
- User friendly: Non-technical users can easily deal with data transfer because of its simple interface.
- Free trial available: It allows users to check the accessibility of phone data transfer using the free trial version.
Here is how to do phone transfer via MobileTrans – Phone Transfer
Step 1: Simply launch the software on your PC and choose “Phone Transfer”.
Step 2: Get the two devices connected to the PC using their respective cables. Use the “Flip” button if you wish to change the positions of your devices.
Step 3: Pick out the files you want to migrate to a new Android device. Click “Start” after choosing the data.
Step 4: Wait for some time and you will get your data transferred in a short while.
2. Transfer Data from Android to iPhone via MobileTrans App
Another way for phone data transfer is the MobileTrans app. Yes, MobileTrans offers its app easing the burden for the users who don’t have a PC or don’t want to use one for transferring Messages from Android to iPhone. There are two methods to swipe data from one phone to another:
- USB-OTG adaptor method
- Wi-Fi-based transfer [QR method]
1. USB-OTG method
- Authorize your old and new phone by connecting both the phone with a USB-OTG adapter.
- Make sure to enable “Developer Mode” and turn on “USB debugging” to allow file…