- Wellfield generated Revenue of $19.3 million in Q3 2022.
- Growth has continued into Q4 2022 – as previously disclosed, for the first half of Q4 2022, the Company generated $15 million in preliminary unaudited revenue1.
- Wellfield is on track to continue growing revenue through 2023, driven by user acquisition, enhanced monetization of its over 3.5 million registered users, the growth of Wellfield Capital – the Company’s recently introduced institutional platform – and the launch of its proprietary blockchain protocols.
Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – November 29, 2022) – Wellfield Technologies, Inc. (TSXV: WFLD) (FSE: K8D) (the “Company” or “Wellfield“), today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. All currency references used in this news release are in Canadian dollars ($) unless otherwise noted.
- Revenue of $19.3 million in Q3 2022, compared to revenue of $5.7 million in Q2 2022, and nil revenue in each of Q3 2021 and Q1 2022.
- Net loss of $28.9 million in Q3 2022 (includes a non-cash intangible asset and goodwill impairment of $24.1 million), compared to a net loss of $3.8 million in Q2 2022, $1.0 million in Q3 2021, and $4.7 million in Q1 2022.
Recent Operating Developments
- Coinmama is making progress on monetization efforts aimed at expanding its registered user base and promoting engagement to increase revenue. These initiatives include targeted growth campaigns, operational and product improvements, educational content to increase conversion and retention, and support for additional cryptocurrencies. Early indications are positive with the registered user base continuing to grow month-over-month, adding to the 3.5 million registered users that existed at the time of Coinmama’s acquisition by Wellfield.
- Introduced the Coinmama financial app, which represents Coinmama’s first step towards a transformation into a mobile-first platform that leverages Wellfield’s unique decentralized services to give consumers a blockchain-powered alternative to centralized financial service providers and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Launched Wellfield Capital, a business focused on institutional and professional investors. Over the next several quarters, Wellfield Capital will be introducing new products and services designed specifically for this community, including unique services that leverage Wellfield’s decentralized blockchain technology.
Levy Cohen, CEO of Wellfield commented, “During Q3, our team’s efforts translated into solid revenue in the context of lower overall revenues across the crypto space. Growth has continued into Q4, with preliminary unaudited revenue of $15 million in the first half of the quarter1, driven by both results at Coinmama and Wellfield Capital. We expect the results of our ongoing marketing efforts along with the launch of enhanced feature sets for both individual and institutional users, to translate into further revenue growth through 2023. In addition, we…